Whaleback Trail Michigan Gift Basket
One of Leelanau County’s more famous geographical landmarks is known simply as Whaleback. This distinctive point juts into Lake Michigan just south of Leland and forms the north point of Good Harbor Bay.
The Whaleback Trail Gift includes a Traverse Gourmet recycled cotton tote filled with:
- Grocer's Daughter Wally Bar
- Great Lakes Tea & Spice Organic Sunburst Ginger Tea
- Little Rooster Rooster Scratch Crackers
- Sleeping Bear Farms Raw Honey
- Esch Road Foods Cherry Pepper Jelly
It would be our pleasure to customize your gourmet food gift baskets or corporate food gift baskets. Simply call us at (800) 650-9586.
P.S. When ordering, please don't forget to let us know if you'd like us to include a hand-written note!
Cile from http://www.traversegourmet.com describes our Trail Series Bags.
Michigan Gift ...Cile from http://www.traversegourmet.com describes our Trail S...